Please note: Over-the-air viewers in South Bend need to re-scan televisions on Friday, October 18 to continue to receive ABC57, MyMichiana, Telemundo, MeTV, Decades, Movies!, Start TV and ThisTV and most other local channels in addition to WBND/WMYS. Those viewers unable to currently receive these stations over-the-air should see improved reception on October 18. Cable and satellite viewers are not impacted.

Further information on the re-scan can be found at:

https://www.abc57.com/news/antenna-viewers-plan-to-rescan-your-television-on-october-18

Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

South Bend man attacked during home invasion

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- The South Bend police are investigating a home invasion and assault!

A man said that three men barged into his home Wednesday afternoon on Harris Street, demanding valuables.

The man said he didn't have what they were looking for.

The victim said that's when he was attacked.

"To see if these people were specifically targeted. They have only been in the home for a couple of months. One of the parties there said he had only been there a couple of weeks as a matter of fact," Det. Sgt. Ian McQueen of the South Bend Police Department.

The thugs also went through the house before they took off.

The man is expected to be okay.

So far, there is no word on any suspects.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?