St. Joseph and Elkhart Counties to hold demonstrations for new voting equipment
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, ELKHART COUNTY — The Election Boards for St. Joseph and Elkhart Counties are planning to hold demonstrations of its new election equipment in September and October.
The dates and locations for the St. Joseph County demonstrations are:
- September 25 from 5-7 p.m. at Mishawaka City Hall (600 E. Third St.).
- September 26 from 5-7 p.m. at the Charles Martin Youth Center (802 Lincoln Way West).
The dates and locations for the Elkhart County demonstrations are:
- September 24 from 2-5 p.m. at the Elkhart Public Library (300 S. 2nd St.)
- September 25 from 5-8 p.m. at the Goshen Public Library (601 S. 5th St.)
- September 26 from 4:30-7:30 p.m. at the Bristol Public Library (505 W. Vistula St.)
- October 2 from 5-8 p.m. at the Elkhart Public Library (300 S. 2nd St.)
- October 3 from 4-7 p.m. at the Goshen Public Library (601 S. 5th St.)
- October 12 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the St. James A.M.E Church (122 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive)
Citizens are invited and encouraged to attend the public awareness events to learn more about using the new election equipment.