St. Joseph County reports 631 confirmed cases of COVID-19
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. -- The St. Joseph County Department of Health announced the total number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 is 631.
To date, 292 have recovered.
- Elkhart Co.: 287 cases, 7 deaths
- Fulton Co.: 27 cases, 1 death
- Kosciusko Co.: 34 cases, 1 death, 13 recovered
- La Grange Co.: 25 cases, 2 deaths
- La Porte Co.: 218 cases, 5 deaths
- Marshall Co.: 29 cases, 1 death
- Pulaski Co.: 23 cases
- St. Joseph Co.: 631 cases, 20 deaths, 292 recovered
- Starke Co.: 16 cases, 1 death
The St. Joseph County Department of Health urges the continuation of the following actions:
- Practice extreme physical distancing.
- Maintain at least 6ft between individuals.
- Wearing a mask does NOT eliminate the need for physical distancing.
- Practice frequent and proper hand hygiene & cough etiquette.
- Wash hands often, for at least 20 seconds, with soap & water; coughing and sneezing into your sleeve.
- Stay home if ill.
- Adhere to the current Stay-at-Home order which has been extended to May 1, 2020.