St. Joseph Health System offering drive-up COVID-19 testing
St. Joseph Health System is providing COVID-19 testing at five locations in St. Joseph, Marshall and Elkhart counties.
Please call the hotline at 574-335-8560 before going to a test site. The hotline offers services in English and Spanish. You can also be referred to a resource line for assistance with food, basic care and shelter.
The hotline is staffed Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Weekends 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Testing facilities and their hours:
- Elm Road Rehab, 60205 Bodnar Boulevard, Mishawaka, IN; Mon – Fri, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) at Northwest Family Medicine, 2930 Cleveland Road, South Bend, IN; Mon – Fri, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- LifePlex, 2855 Miller Drive, Plymouth, IN, Mon – Fri; 7 a.m. – 3 p.m., Sat – Sun, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sister Maura Brannick Health Center, 326 Chapin Street, South Bend, IN; Mon – Fri, 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- SJPN Peoples Clinic, 5218 Beck Drive Suite 12, Elkhart, IN; Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. – noon.