Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Breaking News

Syracuse teen likely died from carbon monoxide poisoning

SYRACUSE, Ind. -- Although the autopsy is not complete, the Kosciusko County Coroner says Skyler Spore's death was consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning.


Spore was found June 28, 2014 inside a home at 202 W. Washington Street in Syracuse.


Investigators said there were two gas powered generators running in the house.


A final determination of cause of death will be made after toxicology tests are completed.

Share this article: