UP Mall announces Summerfest event list
MISHAWAKA, Ind. – The University Park Mall announced the annual Summerfest Concert Series lineup of events on Monday.
Summerfest will be from Thursday, June 14th to Sunday, June 17th.
The musical event is for fans of all ages and genres.
The event is not just music, Summerfest 2018 will feature a Brew Fest on Thursday and Friday, Family Day on Saturday, and a Touch-A-Truck event on Sunday.
The lineup is as follows:
Thursday, June 14th:
- Shock Roxy (mix of pop, funk, rock, hip-hop, country) - 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Blammo (1960’s to today selection of covers) – 8 to 9 p.m.
Friday, June 15th:
- Zach Dubois (Nashville-based singer-songwriter) – 6:30 to 7:30 pm. and 8 to 9 p.m.
Saturday, June 16th:
- Southern Straightaway (modern country) – 1 to 2 p.m.
- High 5 (family-friendly rock) – 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Pick Slide (all-genres) – 4 to 5 p.m.
Sunday, June 17th:
- Paul Erdman Band (blues, fold, country) – 1 to 2 p.m.
- Boogie Knights (all-genres) – 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Whistle Pigs (rock, jazz, rhythm and blues) – 4 to 5 p.m.
"Summer is one of our favorite times of the year at University Park Mall, and we're thrilled to celebrate it with Summerfest. With this year's festival planned for Father's Day Weekend, our goal is to provide a fun weekend for dads and kids of any age.” said Tyler Andrews, director of Marketing and Business Development at University Park Mall.
For more information, click here.