Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

UPDATE: Niles Township man loses furniture business in barn fire

NILES, Mich. --  Niles Township man is picking up what little is left of his business.

A barn fire destroyed it on Thursday morning.

The owner said he saw smoke coming from the barn on Hames Street when he got out of the shower around 10:30 a.m.

He said he thinks a wood stove is to blame.

He ran his wood furniture business out of his barn and lost all of his tools and lumber.

No one was hurt.

Share this article: