Veteran’s benefit fair to be held in April
MISHAWAKA, Ind. – A benefit fair hosted for Veterans will be held at the St. Joseph County VA clinic on April 11th.
The VA Northern Indiana Healthcare system announced they will host the benefit from 11 a.m. to 12 (noon) p.m.
Appointments are not necessary.
Veterans can visit to ask about:
- VA disability and compensation
- Enrollment into VA healthcare
- Veteran related questions
Veterans with questions can contact the St. Joe VA clinic at 574-272-9000 or the Northern Indiana Public Affairs Office at 260-426-5431, extension 72087.
Groups that will be in attendance are:
- Veterans Benefits Administration,
- Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration
- County Veteran service officers
- National Cemetery Administration