Volunteers needed for VA Health Center
BERRIEN CO., MI., The VA Health Center in Mishawaka is in need of volunteers.
Volunteers are needed to drive the Disabled American Veterans van from designated stops in Benton Harbor, Stevensville, Bridgman, Sawyer, New Buffalo, Three Oaks, Galien, Buchanan and Niles to the health center.
There is also a wide range of different services that volunteers are also needed for.
- Audiology: October 16, 2017
- Compensation and pension: October 16, 2017
- Eye Clinic: October 23, 2017
- Home Based Primary Care: November 13, 2017
- Physical Therapy: October 16, 2017
- Prosthetics: October 16, 2017
- Specialty Care: November 13, 2017
- Surgery Services (Endoscopy/GI): December 11, 2017
- Surgery Services (Urology, Podiatry): October 16, 2017
If you offer to volunteer you will be matched up with the services that best suit you.
To volunteer for the Disabled American Veterans van you can call Berrien County Veterans Services at (269) 983-7111 ext. 8224/8118
To volunteer for the St. Joseph County VA Clinic you can call (574)272-9000