Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Washington High School back to normal on Friday

SOUTH BEND, Ind.-- Washington High School seemed to be back to normal Friday morning.

After bomb threats were made, earlier in the week, students and parents were concerned about the safety of the school.

Four students said that they were going to blow up the school and the school staff took the threats very serious and hired investigators to get to the bottom of it.

George McCullough, Washington's Principal said, ""We have taken each of these threats very seriously, we've conducted internal investigations and already have four students who are facing school disciplinary action and may well face criminal charges related to these incidents."

The four students who made the threats are not allowed to return to the high school, whether of not they face criminal charges is up to the St. Joseph County Prosecutor's Office.

 



 

Share this article: