ABC57 Recall alerts
- Oscillating fan heater recall
- Wahl aerosol cleaner recall - Wahl recalls Total Care aerosol cleaner due to burn hazard. Vapors from the propellant in the Total Care product can ignite upon contact with hair clippers, posing a burn hazard to consumers.
- Christmas tree recall - Seasonal specialties recalls pre-lit Christmas trees due to fire, burn and shock hazards; Sold exclusively at Menards. The electrical components of the tree’s light strings can overheat and melt, posing fire, burn, and shock hazards to consumers.
- Jacket recall - Mirage Fashions recalls Yoki Girls faux leather jackets with drawstrings due to strangulation hazard; Sold exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory. The jackets have a drawstring through the hood which can pose a strangulation hazard to children.
- Hobby Lobby stores recalls accent chairs due to risk of injury
- Trek recalls Madone bicycles due to crash hazard; front brake can fail
- Eight retailers recall 32” Coby flat screen televisions due to fire and burn hazards, sold at Best Buy, HHGregg, Sears/KMart, ToysRUs, etc
- Solowave recalls Tornado brand home playground tube slides with portholes due to laceration hazard
- Ram’s Imports recalls girls’ pink leopard jackets due to strangulation hazard; sold exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory
- Ford Escape recall
- Kia recall
- Baja Motorsports recalls mini bikes due to fall, crash hazard - Sold at Northern Tool Equipment, Pep Boys and Tractor Supply Company from February 2010 to September 2013 for about $650
- Viking recalls built-in side-by-side refrigerator freezers with in-door dispensers due to fire hazard - Sold at appliance and specialty stores nationwide from November 2012 through May 2013 for between $5,400 and $6,400.
- Nantucket Distributing clay bowl outdoor fireplace - sold at Christmas Tree Shops
- Crunch Pak Apple Slices
- Step2 Ride-On Wagon recall