American Democracy Project hosting debate watch party Tuesday evening
The American Democracy Project of IU South Bend will be hosting a debate watch party on Tuesday evening.
The event will be February 25 at 7:30 p.m. at 1735 Titan Drive, the community building at River Crossing Student Housing.
The debate begins at 8 p.m.
It is free and open to the public regardless of party affiliation or candidate preference.
There will be free pizza, snacks, soft drinks, a photo booth, debate watch BINGO and more.
Candidates participating in the debate include:
- Former Vice President Joe Biden
- Former NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg
- Former South Bend (Ind.) Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota
- Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts
- Pending: Tom Steyer, Tulsi Gabbard – if they can meet the criteria for inclusion.