Benton Harbor water distribution sites for August 2 - 9
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. -- Free bottled water is being provided by the state as residents are encouraged to use bottled water for drinking, cooking, brushing teeth, rinsing foods, and mixing powdered baby formula.
Homebound residents without transportation can contact 211, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you cannot call 211, call 844-875-9211.
Bottled water pickup will take place at the Boys & Girls Club of Benton Harbor Fettig Youth Campus, located at 600 Nate Wells Sr. Drive.
The schedule for bottled water pickup is:
- Tuesday, Aug. 2, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 6, 12 to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 7, 2 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 9, 9 to 11 a.m.
Southwest Community Action Agency, 331 Miller Street, will host water pickup as follows:
- Monday, Aug. 1, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 3, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 4, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 5, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 8, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Additional dates and locations for bottled water pick up will be added to make sure community needs are met. Visit the state website for additional information.