Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Joseph County hosting COVID-19 vaccine clinic October 13
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – The Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Joseph County is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine clinic with the Saint Joseph Health System on October 13.
This walk-in clinic will run from 6 to 8 p.m. and will distribute the two-dose Pfizer vaccine free of charge.
No registration is required.
Those eligible to receive the Pfizer booster dose can also get it at this clinic.
To be eligible for the booster shot, individuals must:
- Have received Pfizer for their first and second dose
- Be six months out from their second dose
- Be in one or more of the following categories:
- 65 years of age or older
- Immunocompromised or have an underlying condition
- Work in a field that would be considered high risk or increase exposure
- Live in an area that would be considered high risk or increase exposure
Please bring your driver’s license/ID with you if you have one.
When you get your first dose at the clinic, you will receive information on when and where to get your second dose.
The Pfizer vaccine is approved for children 12 years of age and older. Children under 16 must have a parent with them and children 16 to 18 can come with written parent permission if parental presence is not possible.
Those who get both doses will be eligible for raffle prizes, including gift cards to local establishments.