Please note: Over-the-air viewers in South Bend need to re-scan televisions on Friday, October 18 to continue to receive ABC57, MyMichiana, Telemundo, MeTV, Decades, Movies!, Start TV and ThisTV and most other local channels in addition to WBND/WMYS. Those viewers unable to currently receive these stations over-the-air should see improved reception on October 18. Cable and satellite viewers are not impacted.

Further information on the re-scan can be found at:

https://www.abc57.com/news/antenna-viewers-plan-to-rescan-your-television-on-october-18

Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Boys kidnapped by parents home safe

FLORIDA -- Two young kids who were kidnapped from their Florida home are finally home safe.

The two brothers were at the center of an international search after their parents allegedly abducted them.

Monday the boys are back home in the rightful custody of their grandparents.

While the world knew that they had been kidnapped, the two boys were simply told they were on vacation.

"Our focus has been on getting the boys, now our focus is making sure we go forward and that they go on with a normal life," said Robert Hauser, grandfather.

Their parents are in jail on kidnapping and child neglect charges after taking the boys to Cuba on a sailboat.

If convicted they could face life in prison.

 

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?