Business in Downtown South Bend are offering Easter promotions
Posted: Apr 10, 2020 9:50 PM EST
SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Several businesses in the Downtown South Bend area will be offering Easter promotions this weekend.
Here is a list of businesses offering Easter promotions and how to partake in their deals:
- A Single Rose Florist: Delivering Easter flowers
- Cafe Navarre, South Bend: Accepting orders for Easter via email at Info@cafenavarre.co.
- Edible Arrangements: Open for delivery on Easter 10 am to 3 pm
- Ironhand Vineyard: Ironhand Wine Bar is open for Easter Brunch (to-go) from 11 am to 2 pm. Brunch is now being offered all day Fridays and Saturdays as well.
- LaSalle Grill: Easter Carryout Meal Kit: $200 - feeds 6. Order your kit by 3 pm April 9. Pick up your order on Saturday, April 11 between 12 and 7pm. (Reheating instructions will be included with every meal). Go to https://tinyurl.com/LG-easter
- Macri's Italian Bakery and Carmela's at Macri's: Open for carryout on Saturday 7 am to 8 pm . Macri’s has all of your favorite Easter treats including lamb cakes and Easter bread! Pick up a lasagna from Carmela’s to bake on Easter Sunday. Order online at www.macrisbakery.com/Easter
- Chocolate Cafe - Downtown SB: Need an Easter basket or gift? Gift baskets are 40% off. Free delivery Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Call 574.287.0725
- The Pigeon & The Hen Pottery: Order online and pick up your to-go kits at the shop. Pick up times are 4/9, 4/10 and 4/11 from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Yellow Cat Cafe: Closed Easter Sunday, but order your pies in advance and pick up on Saturday. Just call 574.233.2233.