Children’s resale event

ELKHART, Ind.-- The Northern Indiana Event Center is holding a children’s resale from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Items for sale include children’s clothing, teen’s clothing, maternity wear, and outdoor play equipment.

85% of the sales go to the sellers and the remaining 15% will go to family-oriented charities and event operations.

Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?