City of South Bend receives additional funding for 2022 street paving
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – The City of South Bend received an additional $3.55 million toward the 2022 Rebuilding Our Streets initiative. Six additional streets will be fixed this year.
The money will go toward the following streets:
- Ameritech Drive & Cleveland Road intersection
- Ireland Road and Ironwood Drive Intersection
- Miami Street from Calvert Street to Ireland Road
- Portage Avenue from Yukon to Scott streets
- Sample Street from Bendix Drive to Illinois Street
- Sheridan Street from Lincoln Way West to Keller Street (parking lane)
More than 115 streets will be fixed up this year.
Click here to track the progress of the Rebuilding Our Streets initiative.