Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Clay Township Fire Department extinguishes small barn fire

PENN TOWNSHIP, Ind. -- Clay Township Fire had a small barn and storage shed fire on their hands on Thursday afternoon.

The fire sparked at 63200 Madison Trail. The shed was used to store lawn mowers and other equipment.

Firefighters responded around 1:30 p.m.

By the time they arrrived, flames had spread to at least half the barn. Within minutes, the structure collapsed in on itself.

Several departments had to be called to help put out the fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire pretty quickly.

No one was injured. No livestock were involved.

Share this article: