Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Clothes dryer sparks fire inside South Bend apartment unit

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- A clothes dryer went up in flames in a South Bend apartment.

It caught fire just before 8 Thursday night inside of a unit in the Indian Springs apartment complex, right off of Flint Court.

The woman who lives there was home at the time, she did get out safely.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?