COVID-19 vaccine clinic at VA Health Care Center on May 15
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – The St. Joseph County VA Health Care Center will be hosting a mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Saturday, May 15.
The clinic will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Center in Mishawaka.
Those eligible to receive a vaccine at the clinic include:
- Anyone who served in the U.S. military, to include:
- National Guard
- Coast Guard
- Commissioned members of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the U.S. Public Health Service
- Cadets or midshipmen of the U.S. military academies
Spouses of Veterans
- Those in same-sex and common-law marriages.
- Widow or widower of a Veteran.
- Individuals who characterize their relationship as spousal can receive the vaccine.
Caregivers of a Veteran
- Family member or friend who Provides care to the Veteran.
- Helps the Veteran with personal needs like feeding, bathing, or dressing.
- May also help the Veteran with tasks like shopping or transportation.
- Spouses or children of permanently and totally disabled Veterans or of Veterans who have died from service-connected disabilities.
- Recipients must meet CDC vaccine age requirements.
To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-360-8387 ext. 75113.