Downtown South Bend’s February First Fridays boasts Fire & Ice
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – Downtown South Bend’s First Fridays theme for February is Fire & Ice, and the event will feature entertainment like ice carvings and fireworks.
The February 5 event will feature live ice carvings at 10 locations:
- Café Navarre (101 N. Michigan St.)
- Chicory Café (105 E. Jefferson Blvd.)
- Dainty Maid Co./Pink Lemonade Pastries (231 S. Michigan St.)
- Edible Arrangements (123 S. Michigan St.)
- Howard Park (219 S. St. Louis Blvd.)
- LaSalle Grill (115 W. Colfax Ave.)
- Linden Grill (119 S. Michigan St.)
- PEGGS (127 S. Michigan St.)
- Studebaker Plaza (201 S. Michigan St.)
- Woochi (119 N. Michigan St.)
These carvings will be done by the Michiana Ice Carvers Artisans from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Guests can also enjoy live music, fiery and icy food and drink specials, and a fireworks and River Lights show at 8 p.m.
For the safety of attendees, guests are asked to maintain social distancing and wear masks in areas where social distancing is not possible.
A full list of activities, times, and locations for the event can be found here or by calling Downtown South Bend, Inc. at 574-282-1110.