Edwardsburg Farmers Market opens for the season
CASS COUNTY, Mich. – The Edwardsburg Sports Complex will be hosting a Farmers Market each Saturday until September 18.
The Market will run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Complex, 27566 U.S. 12.
The following vendors will be at the June 5 market:
- Queen City Bread Co.
- Michiana Apparel/Papa Chuck
- Michiana Family Center
- SistaSista Creations
- Nourish to Flourish (Hope’s Healthy Living)
- Everything Cookie by Candace
- Bethany’s Joyful Creations
- Koko’s Kitchen
- Rabbit Reds Mini Farm & Bakery
- P&K Arts & Crafts
- Rico Suave
- Tracey Denson
- DND Custom Wood
- Bailey’s Farmstand and Orchard
- Challah at the Irish Lady
- Varner’s Greenhouse & Nursery
- King of the Kettle
- Usborne Books + More
For more information on this Saturday’s Market and upcoming Markets, follow the Complex on Facebook.