Elkhart Police arrest 6 people after serving drug-related search warrant
ELKHART, Ind. -- Elkhart Police arrested 6 people after serving a search warrant at a home on Rockford Street Friday evening.
The search was the result of a short term narcotics investigation.
While executing the search warrant, police located paraphernalia, less than a gram of methamphetamine, pills and 3 grams of a synthetic drug, according to police.
- David Vales, 56, was arrested on a preliminary charge of maintaining a common nuisance
- Dawn Buwa, 40, was arrested on preliminary charges of maintaining a common nuisance, possession of methamphetamine, possession of a synthetic drug and an Elkhart city warrant
- Anna Blackmon, 28, was arrested on a preliminary charge of visiting a common nuisance
- Shinena Moutria, 28, was arrested on preliminary charges of visiting a common nuisance, false information - hinders law enforcement and a St. Joseph County warrant
- James Shoemaker, 34, was arrested on a preliminary charge of visiting a common nuisance and an Elkhart County warrant
- Alyssa Nantkes, 28, was arrested on a preliminary charge of visiting a common nuisance