Filmmaker seeks extras in Kosciusko County
KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. – A filmmaker is looking for up to 50 extras for a new film.
Los Angeles filmmaker, Andrew Morgan, is seeking extras for his upcoming film, “Long Gone By.”
Those interested should contact Producer Emily Morgan at Emily@untold.la as several spots are still available.
Casting starts on Wednesday July 4. Women and men ranging in age from 14 to 21 are sought.
Anyone under 18 will be asked to bring a signed release from their legal guardian which can be found at this link.
Those interested in student roles may wear a school outfit including a backpack. Bright colors or clothing with logos or text should be avoided.
Basketball roles are needed as well.
Walk-in spots may be available on July 4. Actors will be selected at Gateway Education Center located at 201 N Union Street in Warsaw, Indiana.
Filming with professional actors will take place at Horizon Bank in the area.
● Thursday July 5 from 2:30-6 p.m. for 2 adult extras
● Friday July 6 from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. for 3 adult or high school age extras
● Sunday July 8 from 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 3:30-6 p.m. for 16 adult extras
● Monday July 9 from 12-10 p.m. for 5 adults
● Tuesday July 10 from 8:30-11 p.m. for 4 adult or high school age extras
● Wednesday July 11 from 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. for 3 adult and 8 high school age extras
Andrew Morgan is an internationally recognized filmmaker with documentary and narrative storytelling for multiple film and new media projects. “Long Gone By” is his first feature film with wife Emily Morgan.