Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Fire under control at Tejas Tubular

NEW CARLISLE, Ind. -- A torch caused a fire at Tejas Tubular early Monday morning. 


It was under control by 8 a.m.


The New Carlisle Fire Department said a small fire began when a torch set off a propane tank due to a bad regulator.


The building was evacuated for safety.


No injuries were reported and work has returned to normal.


 

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?