Fostered puppy spots fire

MERRIL, Wis. -- A fostered puppy earned his place in a new home in Wisconsin.

A pitbull mix moved into a home in Merril and just days after she was taken in, she started growling at the garage. The owners followed her right up to a box of wood ashes that was burning.

It had already burned through the box and if it had been just a few minutes later, a full blown fire could have sparked.

The family was so thankful, they decided to keep her permanently.

The family also gave the puppy a new name. They now call her "Cinder."

Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?