Indiana has 12,097 cases of COVID-19, 630 deaths
The Indiana State Department of Health announced there are 431 new cases of COVID-19 and 61 deaths.
There are a total of 12,097 cases and 630 Hoosiers have died.
Health officials say the numbers reported are lower than expected because of technology issues, not due to a decline in new infections. The cases not included due to the technology issue will be added at a later date.
To date, 67,264 tests have been reported to the department.
Marion County had the most new cases, at 133.
Other counties with more than 10 new cases were Allen (11), Cass (20), Elkhart (14), Grant (19), Hamilton (17), Hendricks (12), Johnson (24), Lake (49), St. Joseph (31) and Warrick (10).
- Elkhart Co.: 179 cases, 3 deaths
- Fulton Co.: 6 cases
- Kosciusko Co.: 22 cases, 1 death
- La Grange Co.: 18 cases, 1 death
- LaPorte Co.: 140 cases, 5 deaths
- Marshall Co.: 24 cases
- Pulaski Co.: 1 case
- St. Joseph Co.: 452 cases, 11 deaths, 20 recovered
- Starke Co.: 11 cases, 1 death