Indiana Health Department offers five drive-through test sites across the state on Monday
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The Indiana State Health Department will be offering more drive-through test sites across the state on Monday. Testing will be done for as long as supplies last and is limited to one individual per vehicle.
The testing is open to symptomatic healthcare workers, first responders, essential workers, symptomatic people in a high-risk category due to age, weight, or health conditions, and anyone that lives at the same residence as one of the aforementioned categories.
Anyone that wants tested should be sure to bring a driver’s license or other state-issued identification.
The testing sites are as follows:
- East Chicago, May 4-5, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time, East Chicago Central High School
- Lafayette, May 6-9, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time, Lafayette Jeff High School
- New Castle, May 6-9, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time, First Baptist Church
- Plymouth, May 6-9, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time, Plymouth High School
- Seymour, May 6-9, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time, Seymour High School