King Bio issues recall on several children’s medications
King Bio issued a recall for about 30 children’s medication for potentially containing microbial contamination.
The pharmaceutical company initially issued a recall for about a dozen medications but announced that more could be contaminated.
The company expanded the recall to include several adult and pet medications, too.
According to the FDA, use of the contaminated drugs could cause infections.
There have been no injuries reported from the possible contamination yet.
Some of the products are:
- Children's Cough Relief
- Children's Fever Reliever
- Children's Growth & Development
- DK Newborn Tonic
- DK Nosebleed Relief
- Children's Ear Relief Formula
- DK Teething
- DK Colic Relief
- Tummy Aches
- Kids Multi-Strain Flu Relief
- Kids Stress & Anxiety
- Kids Sleep Aid
- Kids Bed Wetting (NP)
- Kids Candida - 4-ounce bottle
- Kids Attention & Learning (SCRX)
- Bed Wetting Prevention (SCRX)
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief (SCRX)
- Childrens Cough (SCRX)
- Children’s Ear Formula (SCRX)
- Children’s Fever Reliever (SCRX)
- Children’s Growth & Development (SCRX)
- Colic Relief (SCRX)
- Newborn Tonic (SCRX)
- Teething (SCRX)
- Tummy Aches (SCRX)
For a full list of potentially contaminated products, click here.
If you have purchased an affected product, contact King Bio by calling (866)298-2740.