Marshall County conducting homeless count on January 22
Marshall County is conducting a Point-In-Time Count of homeless families and individuals at eight locations on January 22.
Specially trained volunteers will be at each location to help in the process.
Participants will receive a package of personal health care items as a thank you.
Point-In-Time count locations:
- Argos - Argos Garden Court, 400 W. Marshall Street from 12 - 5 p.m.
- Bremen - First United Church of Christ, 323 S Center Street from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Bourbon - Bourbon Garden Court, 200 W. Florence Street from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Culver - Grace United Church of Christ, 307 N Plymouth Street from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- LaPaz - LaPaz Fire Station, 411 S Michigan Street from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Plymouth - Bread of Life Food Pantry, 6770 N Michigan Road from 1-3 p.m.
- Plymouth - Marshall County Neighborhood Center, 402 W Garro Street from 3 - 7 p.m. (Food Pantry hours 5 - 7 p.m.)
- Plymouth - Lobby of Mi Camino by Red Rock Inn, 2550 N Michigan Street from 5 - 7 p.m.