Michiana rallies to reunify families split at US-Mexico border June 30
On June 30, rallies will be occurring around the country in support of immigrants and to call on Congress to reunite families following the U.S Department of Justice’s policy of separating children from their parents at the U.S-Mexico border.
- The Berrien Immigrant Solidarity Network is rallying in support of immigrants on the bluff in St. Joseph at 3:00 p.m. Saturday June 30.
- Participants are encouraged to bring kids, friends, family and grandkids to the event.
- More information can be found at this link.
- Families Belong Together is hosting an event at the Marycrest building at 2015 W Western in solidarity against government actions at the southern border.
- Participants are encouraged to bring others and signs.
- You can r.s.v.p via this link.
- You can join a nationwide protest to rally in front of the Elkhart County Courthouse in Goshen at 10:00 a.m. to call on Congress to reunite families separated by the U.S Department of Justice’s policy of separating children from their parent’s at the U.S-Mexico border.
- This is a free event.
- More information can be found here.