Minor fire at AT&T building in South Bend
Posted: Oct 13, 2015 6:28 PM EDT | Updated: May 11, 2016 8:46 PM EDT
The AT&T building in downtown South Bend is now reopened after employees were evacuated this afternoon for a small fire.
No one was injured in the fire which occurred just after 2 p.m. Tuesday.
According to the South Bend Fire Department, the fire was small and contained to an overheated transformer in an elevator control panel.
The fire department says the fire was almost completely extinguished before their five engines arrived.