Multiple people arrested in Marshall County Drug Task Force sweep
MARSHALL COUNTY, Ind. - Indiana State Troopers with the Bremen post worked with the ERT, DEA, and Marshall County Drug Task Force to make multiple drug arrests Thursday.
Troopers say this was the result of an ongoing drug investigation that started due to neighbors' complaints.
Search warrants were served at the following addresses:
- 3345 18B Road, Tippecanoe, IN
- 3216 18B Road, Tippecanoe, IN
- 2883 18B Road, Tippecanoe, IN (Led by Marshall County Drug Task Force)
- 316 West 8th Street, Rochester, IN
At least seven suspects have been arrested in connection with this investigation.
- 41-year-old Gabriel Geldner was arrested at 3345 18B Road on an outstanding warrant for dealing in a schedule II controlled substance- and a warrant for dealing in a schedule IV controlled substance. While serving the search warrant, troopers say they found numerous guns, prescription pills, and suspected methamphetamine.
- 40-year-old Kevin Brock was arrested at 3216 18B Road on outstanding warrants of dealing methamphetamine-level 4 and dealing methamphetamine level 5.
- 31-year-old Adam Dille was arrested at 316 West 8th Street in Rochester on warrants for dealing methamphetamine-level 4, dealing methamphetamine-level 5, and two counts of possession of methamphetamine.
- A search warrant was also served at 2883 18B Road. There, police found precursors for a meth lab as well as items possibly stolen from Kosciusko, St. Joseph and Marshall counties. Three people were arrested at this residence: 23-year-old Storm Kinsey on charges of auto theft, dealing in methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine; 25-year-old Brent Hessler on charges of possession of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of a syringe, and visiting a common nuisance; and 23-year-old Shelby Laubham on an outstanding warrant from Kosciusko County.