Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

No injuries in a bedroom fire in Niles

NILES, Mich. – No one was injured in a contained structure fire at a home on the 2100 block of 23rd Street in Niles on Wednesday evening. 

Firefighters were able to put the fire out quickly.

Niles Charter Township Fire Chief Brovold told ABC 57 the homeowners would be allowed in the home after the smoke cleared.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?