Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

No one injured in Huey Street house fire

SOUTH BEND — The South Bend Fire Department responded to a house fire on Huey Street Saturday night.
 

The home was unoccupied at the time of the fire.

Investigators say it started in the second story bathroom.

Rescue crews saw smoke coming from the roof vent.

No one was injured.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?