Overnight lane closures on I-94 during next two weeks
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – There will be overnight lane closure on westbound I-80/94 during the next two weeks.
The overnight lane closures will take place between State Road 49 and U.S. 421, for a Roadside ITS Underground Infrastructure Rebuild.
Although it is subject to change, the schedule is as follows:
- 9 p.m. Wednesday, December 2 – 5 a.m. Thursday, December 3: Westbound right lane close, turning into a double right lane closure at 12 a.m.
- 9 p.m. Thursday, December 3 – 5 a.m. Friday, December 4: Westbound left lane closed.
- 9 p.m. Monday, December 7 – 5 a.m. Tuesday, December 8: Westbound left lane closed.
- 9 p.m. Tuesday, December 8 – 5 a.m. Wednesday, December 9: Westbound left lane closed.
- 9 p.m. Wednesday, December 9 – 5 a.m. Thursday, December 10: Westbound left lane closed.
Indiana Department of Transportation is encouraging you to stay informed and monitor road closures, road conditions, and traffic alerts any time via: