Parking options for South Bend Cubs fans on game day
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- The South Bend Cubs want fans to know about their options for parking for the 2019 season.
There are seven easily accessible parking lots within walking distance of Four Winds Field. Each lot has multiple attendants to make sure the process runs smoothly.
Parking prices have stayed the same at $7.
- Lot A is reserved for coaching staff, media, and select suite holders with a specific Lot A pass.
- Lot B, just beside the ballpark on the third base side, is open to all fans.
- Lot C is located next to the 1st Source Bank Performance Center.
- Lots D, E, and F are on the corner of South and Lafayette, but on fireworks nights, Lots E and F are closed for technicians to set up the fireworks display.
- Lots H and I are beyond left field and The Ivy at Berlin Place Apartments at the corner of William and Western.
On fireworks nights, additional lots, marked in red on the parking map, will be open to accommodate additional fans.
There will be a free courtesy shuttle again this year provided by Saint Joseph Health Systems.
The shuttles are available before, during, and after every game.
Speak with a parking attendant if you'd like to use the shuttle service.
The South Bend Cubs also want fans to know they will allow lawn chairs on the grass berms on a trial basis. They may not be in the pathway or block the flow of traffic.
They will also allow umbrellas this year, but you will not be able to use them in the seating bowl, which would block the view of other guests.