Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Pole barn fire in Granger Saturday night

A pole barn in Granger broke out in flames Saturday evening. 

Clay Fire Territory responded to a report of an unattached garage fire at 6:45 p.m. in the 13000 block of Anderson Road. 

Fire units arrived to find a 40-by-50 foot pole barn with flames burning through the roof. 

Officials say the fire was under control within minutes of the crew’s arrival to the scene. 

At this time, it is reported that the fire started in the area of a wood burning stove that was located in the corner of the pole barn. 

There are no injuries to the homeowners or fire crews. 

Share this article: