Motor burnup from AC unit at senior living facility in Plymouth

ABC 57

UPDATE (4:33 p.m.): It is confirmed that there was no fire at the senior living facility, just smoke from a motor burnup from an AC unit. 

There were no injuries and residents were evacuated for safety. 

We will update as we learn more. 

ORIGINAL: PLYMOUTH, Ind. -- Marshall County dispatch confirmed to ABC57 News emergency responders are working on a fire at Miller's Merry Manor in Plymouth.

Authorities say the call came in at 3:30 p.m., Thursday.

Multiple units are currently responding.

There are no further details at this time.

Share this article: