ReLeaf fall schedule for South Bend residents
South Bend's 2015 fall ReLeaf program begins Monday, October 26 and runs through Monday, November 30.
The City is divided into four quadrants: Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest. Collection crews will visit each area twice.
This year, leaf pickup will start in the Southwest quadrant.
Southwest – Oct 26-28 -and- Nov 11-13
Northwest – Oct 29-30, Nov 2 -and- Nov 16-18
Northeast – Nov 3-5 -and- Nov 19-20, Nov 23
Southeast – Nov 6, Nov 9-10 -and- Nov 24-25, Nov 30
- Rake leaves to the curb, but not into the street
- Avoid parking on top of or in front of leaf piles
- Piles must be leaves only, no sticks, trash or other debris
- Leaves cannot be burned
- Yard waste can be put in a biodegradable paper bag or city approved container.
- City provided containers are not subject to the 35-pound weight limit. Dial 3-1-1, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. to get a container.