Reporting potholes across Michiana

SOUTH BEND, Ind.,- Potholes keep popping up across Michiana.

Michigan Department of Transportation and Indiana Department of Transportation both have different ways you can report potholes.

In Michigan you need the following:

  • Direction of travel
  • County
  • Town
  • Nearest street
  • Interstate

You can report your Michigan potholes here.

In Indiana you need the following:

  • County
  • State road number
  • Mile marker or nearest cross road
  • Direction of travel

You can report your Indiana potholes here.

Share this article: