Resources available for Hoosiers with questions about COVID-19 treatment

Hoosiers wanting to learn more about where to get the monoclonal antibodies, used to prevent the progression of COVID-19, can contact 211 for more information.

211 connects callers to Crush COVID, a support center that will give individuals more information on the antibody treatment on behalf of participating providers.

Once Crush COVID finds the nearest treatment site, callers can then contact the infusion center for information about who can get the treatment and how to schedule an appointment.

Close to 100 sites across the state are infusion centers.

Monoclonal antibody therapy has been given emergency use authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for outpatient use.

The treatment has been shown to help high-risk COVID-19 patients avoid being hospitalized.

It’s also been authorized by the FDA to, in some cases, prevent COVID-19 following exposure.

Call 211 (866-211-9966) for more information.

Share this article: