Restaurants in St. Joseph County preparing to reopen
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – Woochi Japanese Fusion & Bar and Hacienda have announced that they will be reopening their restaurants while also adhering to social distancing guidelines.
On Facebook, Woochi said that they are doing everything they can to ensure a safe reopening. They said they purchased PPE and hand sanitizer which will be provided to costumers when they are dining in.
Employees will also undergo training on cleaning and sanitation methods.
Woochi is scheduled to reopen May 22.
Hacienda also posted their guidelines for reopening, which includes:
- A maximum of 50% capacity at all times
- Parties limited to 6 people or less
- Sign-ups for an online waitlist for anyone dining in
- No waiting in the lobby
- Guests will be required to wear masks while entering and moving through the restaurant
- You will be denied service if you have a fever
Hacienda is scheduled to reopen May 11.