Six arrested on various charges following multi-agency investigation
Six people were arrested on various following a joint investigation by the Indiana State Police, Marshall Count Drug Task Force, Marshall County Sheriff's Department, Plymouth Police and the Starke County Sheriff's Department.
The following people were arrested during the operation on January 16th:
- Donald Fletcher, 50, Plymouth, was arrested for an active warrant for dealing methamphetamine and preliminary charges of possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
- Danny Manns, JR, 42, Knox, was arrested for having two active warrants out of Starke County. Manns was taken to the Starke County Jail.
- Roy Atkins, 41 Plymouth, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of heroin, possession of marijuana, and possession of paraphernalia.
The Marshall County Drug Task Force U.N.I.T. and Marshall County Sheriff’s Department arrested three others:
- Franke Tolson, 31, Plymouth, was arrested for active warrants for dealing methamphetamine, maintaining a common nuisance, and two counts of dealing in a controlled substance.
- Nathan Buckman, 38, Plymouth, was arrested for active warrants for dealing methamphetamine and maintaining a common nuisance.
- Tazon Greely, 21, South Bend, was arrested on a preliminary charge of possession of a handgun without a license.