South Bend City Clerk services available by phone, email

Even though most city offices are closed to in-person services through January 15, 2021, you can still access city of South Bend services by phone and email.

Residents can call (574)-235-9221 or email for city-related questions. Residents can access City services remotely by calling 311 or visiting the website.

The Ordinance Violation Bureau will take ticket related questions over the phone at (574)-235-9462.

If residents need to file an appeal or make an Ordinance Violation payment/parking ticket: please use the South Bend city website.

If you need to make a payment for Code Enforcement or Animal Welfare citations, you can mail in your payment in the form of a check or money order to the Office of the City Clerk. Please include a copy of the citation.

For additional information, residents can contact the Ordinance Violations Bureau Clerk, Gabriel Murei at or call (574)-235-9462.

The South Bend Common Council will continue to hold meetings virtually. Residents can access the agenda and links to join the meetings on the city's website.

Share this article:
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?