South Bend close to meeting 1,000 homes in 1,000 days goal
Posted: Jun 24, 2015 6:31 PM EST | Updated: Jun 24, 2015 6:32 PM EST
The city has repaired or demolished 971 homes as part of the initiative.
The 1,000 day deadline is November 24, 2105.
According to the Vacant and Abandoned Properties Initiative website:
- 328 houses have been repaired
- 442 houses have been demolished
- 10 houses were deconstructed
- 4 are CDC Partner Houses
- 62 are part of the Blight Elimination Program
- 125 homes are under contract for demolition
Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!