South Bend Schools approves multiple contracts for upper level hires
SOUTH BEND, Ind.—The South Bend Community School Corporation’s school board approved multiple contracts for upper level hires during a meeting on Monday night.
The board of trustees approved contracts for the following three new positions:
- Executive Director of Strategic Initiatives, Dashboards and Special Projects ($110,000 salary): Rafi Nolan Abrahamian
- Executive Director of Public and Governmental Affairs ($125,000 salary): Susan Guibert
- Chief Equity and Multicultural Officer ($119,000 salary): Nathan Boyd
Two other cabinet-level positions were filled. They will replace existing positions and come with titles:
- Chief Operating Officer ($138,000 salary): Rene Sanchez
- Chief Academic Officer ($125,000 salary): Susan Devetski
The new hires will work under incoming superintendent Dr. Todd Cummings.