St. Joseph Co. residents: Road closure update, report flood damage
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. -- St. Joseph County has provided an update on road closures in the county and is reminding homeowners to report flood damage.
You can report the damage by using this online form or, if you don't have internet access, by calling 574-235-9378.
The county is asking for residents to help report flooded areas and flood damage by submitting the information on the county's website
The following roads remain closed. Any bridge or culvert that was flooded requires a full inspection. Even though the roadway may be clear of water, it will be closed until the road is determined safe for travel.
- Chippewa Avenue from Linden Road/Gertrude Street to Keria Trail
- Darden Pedestrian Bridge over the river and adjacent Public Access lot
- Dogwood Road from Roosevelt Road to Kern Road
- Elm Road from Osborne Road to Pierce Road
- Fir Road from Kern Road to Kelly Road
- Gordon Road from the dead-end to Strawberry
- Gumwood Road from Quinn Road to Shively Road
- Layton Road from SR 331 to Elm Road
- Madison Road from Miami Highway to Ironwood Road
- Pierce Road from West County Line to SR 4
- Quinn Road from Place Trail to Walnut Road
- Riley Road from West County Line to Walnut Road
- Riley Road from Mulberry Road to SR 931
- Riley Road from SR 331 to Miami Highway
- Rush Road from SR 2 to Harrison Road
- Tyler Road east of Oak