Van Buren/Cass District Health Department distributing free KN95 masks
This follows Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s announcement that the state would be distributing 10 million free masks to help protect communities from COVID-19.
Residents can get the free masks while supplies last at the following locations:
- Van Buren/Cass District Health Department - Lawrence & Dowagiac offices
- Participating Fire Departments in Cass & Van Buren Counties
- Van Buren District Libraries - all branches
- Cass District Libraries - all branches
- Van Buren & Cass MDHHS offices
- Cass County Council on Aging
- Area Agency on Aging
- Community Action Agency
- InterCare Community Health Network
- Pharmacies including Meijer, Walgreens, and Family Fair
Residents area asked to call ahead of time to verify a location still has masks available.